C.N. Brown Company | Lanse, MI
JOB PURPOSE:To assist Manager in daily clerical tasks and maintain company records in a timely and accurate manner. Customer satisfaction is out #1 JOB.
- Customer relations, including employment of good phone skills, maintaining a high standard of customer service.
- Timely and accurate accounting and recording of sales, payments and all other requirements of customary office procedures.
- Promotion of Red Shield product; active participation in company promotional activities.
- Office appearance and condition of records.
- Familiarity with and adherence to company policies and regulations.
- Performing every duty in a safe manner.
C.N. Brown Company is committed to the principles of Total Quality Management (T.Q.M.), which involves constantly looking for ways to better perform our jobs, & involves teamwork- assisting others in their job when directed or when need arises. We are glad you are interested in joining C.N. Brown Company. If you have any questions throughout this interview process, please ask the interviewer to explain.